Kelli's Sundries and Miscellanies

A little window into the things that make my life what it is: usually interesting, occasionally frustrating, and mostly funny. Enjoy!

Name:
Location: GA

Friday, May 23, 2008

Oh wow. Look at what's happening tomorrow. Can you believe it?

Joe and I are getting married tomorrow. TOMORROW. Wow. I know, I'm sorry, things have been crazy here and I haven't taken the time to blog lately. We went to Salt Lake City and have some lovely photos of that, and I promise to post some soon.

But now, back to breaking news....Wedding.

Here is my dress:

(Please note the stylin' silver beaded flip flops.)

Here is a closer photo to show the gorgeous necklace that Joe's sister and brother-in-law sent to me. Isn't it beautiful? It matches the dress perfectly and completes the whole look. I told Joe just 2 days ago that my dress looked a bit boring. This necklace makes the dress look just right.

Thank you so much, Sigrid & Peter!!

We're getting married in the morning (isn't that a song?). It's exciting. I'm nervous (of course). Joe isn't. :)

So, it's time to hit the hay so we can get up early and get going. Thanks to everyone for the moral support, and we'll let you know how it goes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home