Kelli's Sundries and Miscellanies

A little window into the things that make my life what it is: usually interesting, occasionally frustrating, and mostly funny. Enjoy!

Name:
Location: GA

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

OY OY OY OY

Ever have those days when you're almost afraid to go outside, for fear that the mailbox will accidentally snap shut on your hands, grotesquely chopping off all of your fingers simultaneously?

I'm having one of those today. I have managed to knock over approximately 24% of the items around me since I got up. Burned my mouth on my tea this morning, on the way to a useless meeting at the unemployment office. Oh, and the good news? I'm overqualified. Thanks. I didn't realize.

Argued with the phone company over a $15 phone call that was apparently in a roaming area, although they changed what my roaming area is, so how was I to know? Bastards.

And I'm hungry.

And my nail polish looks like crap.

AND, to top it off, my friend Amanda is having marvelous and enviable access to fantastic yarn in New Zealand. I am jealous.

But lest you think that it's a complaining kind of day....

I don't know how to finish that sentence. It IS a complaining kind of day.

And it's only Wednesday! Must have wine tonight.

1 Comments:

Blogger ragazzaostrica said...

actually, i'm quite depressed over here at the moment....

i miss you, and no amount of mohair can make me happy.

and my thoughts of the day...as i am rejected from job after job...

you know the cliche...'ignorance is bliss'? i think it's true.

if i weren't educated, i would be here tirelessly searching for a job...i would simply be a submissive housewife, content with my lot in life.

stay in touch, and send me good work finding jou jou!

oh, and sorry about your tongue..that sucks.

9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home