Kelli's Sundries and Miscellanies

A little window into the things that make my life what it is: usually interesting, occasionally frustrating, and mostly funny. Enjoy!

Name:
Location: GA

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Confession is Therapeutic - does that make me Catholic?

Well, it's be a tumultuous last few days, as some of you know from my frantic emails and blubbering phone calls.

Long, convoluted story short: I have confessed to those in power about my unemployment issues, and restitutions are being made. Was nervous to the point of nausea, but the meeting was this morning and (this says something about our world today) everyone was shocked that I would come forward VOLUNTARILY. It's a Christmas miracle!

Anyway, thank you to those dear people who helped me through my most recent drama. You are so appreciated. BIG hugs for everyone!

Obviously, I am now in a much better mood than the last few days (no threats of jail will do that to a person). So much so, that I am going to the library tonight! WOW! Hopefully there will be no stinky homeless men on the knitting aisle, but you never know. I will take my hobo-repellent. And possibly my knitting needles.

Am almost finished with one publishable knitting project. I will put a photo of it online. :)

Tonight may also be Santa article night, seeing as I haven't written it yet. Sigh.

Side Note: I'm wearing a sweater today with a high neckline, and the collar keeps laying on my throat, and for some reason this is causing me to have a weird gag reflex. Maybe I should give this sweater to a library hobo. It also has a pick right over the left nip. Way to draw attention to places people shouldn't be looking.

Other Side Note: Fresh Asparagus = Good. Canned Asparagus = Bad. Had some the other night with bacon & hollandaise sauce. Not nearly as good as Joe makes (he uses Fresh), but it wasn't too bad. It's the best I can do, with us so far apart (for now!).

Other Other Side Note: Y'all are gonna be getting pretty much identical stuff for xmas, so you are hereby forbidden to compare notes about who is getting what from me. It's all the same! Deal with it! (Martha Stewart would be horribly disappointed in my lack of gift personalization, no? Oh well. I don't have People. Or Staff. Or Indentured Serfs. Or whatever it is that she has. But at least I ain't going to jail).

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad all of this is working out for you. My practice cakes with file in them weren't turning out so well, so it's a good thing you're not going to jail.

"I always wanted to go to Yale."

4:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home