Kelli's Sundries and Miscellanies

A little window into the things that make my life what it is: usually interesting, occasionally frustrating, and mostly funny. Enjoy!

Name:
Location: GA

Monday, November 21, 2005

Photographic evidence of the tights debacle

These photos were taken upon realization that the crotch of my tights were somewhere around my knees. The first one is in the car - I walked out of Kroger like this, y'all. The second is after I went to check my mail and walked into the house. No wonder my neighbors never talk to me!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

okay, but at least your shoes look fabulous- the plaid is quite the beacon of loveliness in all that swathing wash of ivory flappin' between your legs... ;D

8:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is the funniest thing I've seen in a very long time!

10:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tip - I have a pair of stretchy hot pants that I wear OVER my tights and under whatever else I am wearing. The shorts hold the tights in place. If the outfit does not lend itself to short shorts, may I suggest a new pair of tights?

2:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home