Stop the insanity!
Oh help me. It is, what, 3 weeks before Official Handmade Gift Giving Day, and what am I doing? Searching. Perusing. Plotting. To start new knitting projects. Because I have SO MUCH TIME in the next 3 weeks to start and FINISH new knitting. Sigh.
Hope springs eternal that I will sprout 4 more arms and will be able to knit as much as I want.
Call me Octoknitty.
Ok, too much (or too little) caffeine, and am feeling odd. This will probably make no sense (no duh, you say).
It's cooler here. Down into the 50s, and I had to bring in some of my more tender plants last night lest they turn into little plant popcicles.
Joe is in England with his work right now, near Nottingham. Cool!
Did anyone else watch the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show last night? Why do they call it a fashion show? They don't show the fashion. They show the models' faces in slow motion, flipping their hair. Then they show cleavage. Then butt cheeks. So I have decided that they should call it the Victoria's Secret T & A Cabaret.
Actually, T & A Cabaret would be a really catchy name for a strip club. Huh.
Ok, this has gone on too long. Ramblings Ramblings, mad Ramblings!
Hope springs eternal that I will sprout 4 more arms and will be able to knit as much as I want.
Call me Octoknitty.
Ok, too much (or too little) caffeine, and am feeling odd. This will probably make no sense (no duh, you say).
It's cooler here. Down into the 50s, and I had to bring in some of my more tender plants last night lest they turn into little plant popcicles.
Joe is in England with his work right now, near Nottingham. Cool!
Did anyone else watch the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show last night? Why do they call it a fashion show? They don't show the fashion. They show the models' faces in slow motion, flipping their hair. Then they show cleavage. Then butt cheeks. So I have decided that they should call it the Victoria's Secret T & A Cabaret.
Actually, T & A Cabaret would be a really catchy name for a strip club. Huh.
Ok, this has gone on too long. Ramblings Ramblings, mad Ramblings!

1 Comments:
well, i should be packing, since i am coming to america tomorrow...but must watch calendar girls and knit my mom's scarf....
Post a Comment
<< Home