Kelli's Sundries and Miscellanies

A little window into the things that make my life what it is: usually interesting, occasionally frustrating, and mostly funny. Enjoy!

About Me

Name: Kelli
Location: GA

View my complete profile

Recent Posts

  • Proof That My Sister Loves Me.
  • The Final Countdown
  • In Your Face, Chase Manhattan!
  • Happy New Year!
  • Happy Holidays, Y'all!
  • Blood-Letting and Pastries
  • Revelation!
  • Someone wants me after all!
  • Shameful!
  • I'd tell you I'm lethargic, but I'm too tired.

Powered by Blogger

Links

  • My friend Amanda's many adventures
  • My friend Catlyn's philosophical outlooks on life
  • My friend Shanna and her darling family
  • My friend Annie's blog that she is hopefully posting on (hint hint, Annie)
  • Crazy Aunt Purl
  • The Yarn Harlot
  • Go Fug Yourself
  • Sherman's Lagoon, my favorite comic strip

Sunday, January 08, 2006

Gingerbread Houses from the Grove Park Inn Gingerbread Competition! Can you believe these?


posted by Kelli | 3:29 PM

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy crap! These are awesome!

6:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home