Kelli's Sundries and Miscellanies

A little window into the things that make my life what it is: usually interesting, occasionally frustrating, and mostly funny. Enjoy!

Name:
Location: GA

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

In Your Face, Chase Manhattan!

Oh hurrah!! Yesterday was a day of victories.

First, I called up the credit card I just paid off and got them to reduce my interest to 1% on balance transfers (til October) and transferred over 2 balances from 2 cards owned by Chase. HA HA HA. I hate you Chase! Take THAT! Now when those balance transfers go through, those cards will become little tiny cut-up and burned pieces of my past indiscretions. And MAN will that feel good.

Then, just as I was about to give up and go file a complaint at the post office, my gift from Joe's family arrived yesterday! It's a great gift! 3 balls of yarn and the necessary hardware to make some jewelry that's very trendy in Europe right now (meaning Americans will catch on sometime in the next 3 years). Also, they sent me this cool thing called a Strickliesel, or a knitting dolly. It makes cord. It's amazing. Here is a link to how to work on one of them:

http://www.knitting-and.com/knitting/tips/spool-knit.htm

Very cool. Mine is pink. Fab. These people know how to give gifts! Now if only the stuff I sent them would get there.....

Nothing much else to report. Class dismissed!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Hardware to make jewelry"? I am intrigued...Must have more jewelry!

Oh, and congrats on shredding credit cards! That always feels so good!

8:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woooooooo hooooooooooo! Go Kelli, go Kelli!

I'm proud of you. Dang if I had your discipline. . .

10:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home