I'd tell you I'm lethargic, but I'm too tired.
Did someone slip a mickey in my Earl Grey? Because today I am TIRED. No reason to be, really. Nothing exciting happened last night. Unless one considers finishing up a few knitting projects exciting (which incidentally I normally do - but with the pressure of other projects mounting, it's hard to be too excited!).
So now I'm sitting in the office with a vacant look on my face, staring at something on the desk. Doesn't matter what. Just staring.
And staring.
And then waking up.
It's a full moon on the 15th. Anyone else ever have weird dreams around full moons? Mine are usually bizarre. Sometimes I kill people. With a fork. Sometimes I'm being chased by something, or am running around in a haunted house. But always around full moons the dreams get very strange.
Sorry - nothing new to report. This is really dull. Sigh.
So now I'm sitting in the office with a vacant look on my face, staring at something on the desk. Doesn't matter what. Just staring.
And staring.
And then waking up.
It's a full moon on the 15th. Anyone else ever have weird dreams around full moons? Mine are usually bizarre. Sometimes I kill people. With a fork. Sometimes I'm being chased by something, or am running around in a haunted house. But always around full moons the dreams get very strange.
Sorry - nothing new to report. This is really dull. Sigh.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home