Finally! Moving on!
Guess what this is!

It's a new knitting project! Which means that I FINALLY FINISHED RACHEL'S SWEATER. Believe it or not. Maybe she'll send me a photo of herself in it, so we can post it for empirical proof. This little thing is also for Rachel. It's actually finished already, but I need to mail it still. Maybe this week. Now that it's warm in Virginia. Sigh.
Also......

Since today is near 70, I'm logically knitting a turtleneck for myself. Hmmm... This is a pattern from magknits.com. Let me find the link..... http://magknits.com/Oct06/patterns/minimalist.htm
It's going fairly quickly, but I certainly won't have it done before it gets hot. Oh well. My office is cold. (Speaking of my office, I just moved to a newer bigger office with a window! I'll have to take a picture when I get all my stuff put away).

It's a new knitting project! Which means that I FINALLY FINISHED RACHEL'S SWEATER. Believe it or not. Maybe she'll send me a photo of herself in it, so we can post it for empirical proof. This little thing is also for Rachel. It's actually finished already, but I need to mail it still. Maybe this week. Now that it's warm in Virginia. Sigh.
Also......

Since today is near 70, I'm logically knitting a turtleneck for myself. Hmmm... This is a pattern from magknits.com. Let me find the link..... http://magknits.com/Oct06/patterns/minimalist.htm
It's going fairly quickly, but I certainly won't have it done before it gets hot. Oh well. My office is cold. (Speaking of my office, I just moved to a newer bigger office with a window! I'll have to take a picture when I get all my stuff put away).

1 Comments:
I will send a picture for you! Meant to take a shot last time I wore the sweater, but my camera battery was dead as a doornail. (What the hell does that mean, anyway? Are doornails dead?) Anyhoo. It's 30 degrees here this morning -- sunny and gorgeous, but cold -- certainly still knit-wear weather here. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home