OOOOH. Swamp picture.
Hey. So I'm not feeling overly write-y today. So it's picture time!



(Gratuitous Germany photo).
When Joe and I went kayaking a month or so ago outside of the Charleston area, we explored the swamp and ran into this little lady:
Oh wait. Did I say "little"? Yeah, not so much. We figure she was about 12 or so feet long. COOL. And also a little scary. Because in the kayak, I am approximately 4 inches out of the water.
See? See how close my elbow is to the swamp water of death and alligators? Exciting! (Also, please note how my legs are tempting white ham-hocks of plump deliciousness to any hungry gators in the area).
(Gratuitous Germany photo).

1 Comments:
I was really excited about going kayaking with you sometime. Until I saw the gator picture. Yikes. Maybe I'll just stick to my nice safe little lake here in VA.
Post a Comment
<< Home