Kelli's Sundries and Miscellanies

A little window into the things that make my life what it is: usually interesting, occasionally frustrating, and mostly funny. Enjoy!

Name:
Location: GA

Sunday, March 04, 2007

Another trip to the Ebenezer

It was so pretty yesterday (Saturday) that Joe and I went kayaking on the Ebenezer Creek again. It's interesting how different this place looks every time we go - the trees were just starting to bud and leaf, so in all the gray there were shocks of green. Here's a picture I took of a fallen log with some moss, surrounded by what we believe are Water Tupelo trees.


Lovely, isn't it? We never get tired of this place. (My arms, after kayaking for 6 miles, WERE tired, but my eyes weren't).

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fabulous photo! I never tire of seeing your pictures. Ebenezer lookes like something out of a fantasy novel -- the perfect setting for Frodo's adventures.

9:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home