Happy New Year!
Happy New Year, everyone! Have a mojito and look forward to the future!
We've had a low-key start to the year, mainly because we're still fighting off the killer cold from hell. But the germs are losing the battle. I think.
So I usually find that resolutions are useless, since life changes shouldn't have to wait til a specific date to take place. If you're ready for a change, you should change, right? But. Still. Resolutions can be fun. I've been itching for change lately and it just seems right to do a big ol' list of resolutions this time around. So! Here are my Resolutions for 2008!
1) Lose 15 lbs (that's about 6 kilograms - sounds better that way, doesn't it?)
2) Learn to quilt. (I've wanted to do this for YEARS. It is time.)
3) Start my own business. Yay!
4) Declutter/Organize 1 area of my life per month.
5) Be more decisive.
6) Try 1 new crafting technique a month.
7) Fly somewhere! (Scary!)
8) Set up & maintain daily homekeeping routines.
9) Smile & laugh every day.
10) Pay off all non-student loan debt.
11) Live out loud!
I tried to make them specific and educational and fun all at the same time. And I think some of them will grow into other areas. For example, for losing weight, Joe and I are going to work on exercising more often and also are going to experiment with vegetarian meals every once in a while at home. Mmmmm.....
Speaking of food, Joe surprised me tonight after work by making Spaetzle! His mom had given us a spaetzle maker for Christmas, and we used it tonight. It works perfectly! I guess I should download some photos, no?
Ok, give me a few minutes to grab the camera.
We've had a low-key start to the year, mainly because we're still fighting off the killer cold from hell. But the germs are losing the battle. I think.
So I usually find that resolutions are useless, since life changes shouldn't have to wait til a specific date to take place. If you're ready for a change, you should change, right? But. Still. Resolutions can be fun. I've been itching for change lately and it just seems right to do a big ol' list of resolutions this time around. So! Here are my Resolutions for 2008!
1) Lose 15 lbs (that's about 6 kilograms - sounds better that way, doesn't it?)
2) Learn to quilt. (I've wanted to do this for YEARS. It is time.)
3) Start my own business. Yay!
4) Declutter/Organize 1 area of my life per month.
5) Be more decisive.
6) Try 1 new crafting technique a month.
7) Fly somewhere! (Scary!)
8) Set up & maintain daily homekeeping routines.
9) Smile & laugh every day.
10) Pay off all non-student loan debt.
11) Live out loud!
I tried to make them specific and educational and fun all at the same time. And I think some of them will grow into other areas. For example, for losing weight, Joe and I are going to work on exercising more often and also are going to experiment with vegetarian meals every once in a while at home. Mmmmm.....
Speaking of food, Joe surprised me tonight after work by making Spaetzle! His mom had given us a spaetzle maker for Christmas, and we used it tonight. It works perfectly! I guess I should download some photos, no?
Ok, give me a few minutes to grab the camera.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home