Kelli's Sundries and Miscellanies

A little window into the things that make my life what it is: usually interesting, occasionally frustrating, and mostly funny. Enjoy!

Name:
Location: GA

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

We're official. I am now an honest woman.

Hey!

Sorry there are no nuptial photos yet - we just got a CD of them and I haven't downloaded them yet. But. The show that we did it:

We got married.

We got married!

It was a lovely weekend, with our families here and the fun of seeing everyone and feasting and laughing and enjoying ourselves. It was great. My dress looked good, my HUSBAND was (and still is!) very handsome. The weather was great (after a bit of a scare in the morning with all the cloudiness) - it was warm and sunny and just beautiful. There were even dolphins swimming by the beach after the wedding. How cool!

And now Joe and I are getting back to our everyday lives, resting up and recuperating from the planning and execution phase if it all. We're still tired, but hey. It's worth it. :)

On Saturday I leave to go to San Diego for a conference for a week. Poor Joe will be a straw widow before we've been married a full week! This will be the first time that I've flown alone in years. Wish me luck!

Time for bed now. Soooo sleepy!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

awesome!
awesome!!
awesome!!!

11:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home