Astrological Grammar
Hey y'all. It's morning. I'm at work. BUT. Life is not so bad. :)
Last night, I worked on the real estate course and I am awesome. I had 23 lessons left total. Now I have FIVE. I did 18 lessons last night. I'm down to the final reviews and I hope to be able to finish them tonight and be DONE and ready to take my test and start making tons of cash. I'm all about the Benjamins. I *heart* you Ben Franklin! :D
Ok, and the Olympics are so fun. I love all the skiing. Did you guys see the mens Trickski-Buckelpiste? (That's freestyle moguls). They were on last night, and I am amazed by the fact that these people can ski over big humps and then actually JUMP in the air and do flippy things. Amazing.
Ok, now on to serious matters. You are all intelligent people. After all, you read my blog (ba-dum-dum-ching!). Let me explain how this works.
Gemini is singular AND plural. There's no such thing as a single Gemini. There can be a single person born under the sign of Gemini. But Gemini itself is plural - it means the twins, but twins as one entity, since it's hard to have a single twin. It's like Panties or Pants. You can't buy a Panty (unless you live in Europe, which they call them that there in some places) and you can't wear a Pant. You can pant after some awesome pants. Ok, nevermind.
Anyway, there you go. Grammar lesson for the day. Make sense? I hope so, because I made it up.
Here's another sign I shouldn't ever try the Trickski-Buckelpiste. I just hit my hand on the side of the desk, not even the corner, and somehow managed to not only bruise myself, but actually CUT myself. NICE. I got serious self-injury skillz.
So tomorrow Lisa arrives and there will be much fun and laughing. And wine. Last time she was here (a LOOONG time ago), we went on one of those walking haunted tours downtown. And on the tour, there were these two women in their 30s (gasp!) who were trashed. They were hysterical. One was tall and had stringy hair and one was short and pudgy. We named them Dumpy and Sparkly. And we realized that someday in the near future, we would be turning into these women. When we walked by this one hotel that used to be a brothel back in the day, these two women started laughing hysterically and said "That's where we should be staying!"
It was priceless.
So perhaps this weekend we will channel Dumpy and Sparkly and have a great ol' time. hee hee.
Last night, I worked on the real estate course and I am awesome. I had 23 lessons left total. Now I have FIVE. I did 18 lessons last night. I'm down to the final reviews and I hope to be able to finish them tonight and be DONE and ready to take my test and start making tons of cash. I'm all about the Benjamins. I *heart* you Ben Franklin! :D
Ok, and the Olympics are so fun. I love all the skiing. Did you guys see the mens Trickski-Buckelpiste? (That's freestyle moguls). They were on last night, and I am amazed by the fact that these people can ski over big humps and then actually JUMP in the air and do flippy things. Amazing.
Ok, now on to serious matters. You are all intelligent people. After all, you read my blog (ba-dum-dum-ching!). Let me explain how this works.
Gemini is singular AND plural. There's no such thing as a single Gemini. There can be a single person born under the sign of Gemini. But Gemini itself is plural - it means the twins, but twins as one entity, since it's hard to have a single twin. It's like Panties or Pants. You can't buy a Panty (unless you live in Europe, which they call them that there in some places) and you can't wear a Pant. You can pant after some awesome pants. Ok, nevermind.
Anyway, there you go. Grammar lesson for the day. Make sense? I hope so, because I made it up.
Here's another sign I shouldn't ever try the Trickski-Buckelpiste. I just hit my hand on the side of the desk, not even the corner, and somehow managed to not only bruise myself, but actually CUT myself. NICE. I got serious self-injury skillz.
So tomorrow Lisa arrives and there will be much fun and laughing. And wine. Last time she was here (a LOOONG time ago), we went on one of those walking haunted tours downtown. And on the tour, there were these two women in their 30s (gasp!) who were trashed. They were hysterical. One was tall and had stringy hair and one was short and pudgy. We named them Dumpy and Sparkly. And we realized that someday in the near future, we would be turning into these women. When we walked by this one hotel that used to be a brothel back in the day, these two women started laughing hysterically and said "That's where we should be staying!"
It was priceless.
So perhaps this weekend we will channel Dumpy and Sparkly and have a great ol' time. hee hee.

1 Comments:
Thank you Miss Grammarian.
Way to go on the real estate course!! Wow. You'll be selling luxury mansions and seaside shanties in no time.
Post a Comment
<< Home