On your mark...get set......
Oh Boy!!! It's the opening of the Olympics!! Hurrah!
Go Team Germany!
(I'm speaking, of course, of the knitting Olympics. I root for everyone during the SPORT olympics. I want the US to do well, but frankly I usually want everyone to do well. Because let's face it: Nothing is more depressing than some poor person who has struggled for years to get to the Olympics, only to fall right out of the starting gate or break a shoelace or have the flu. That's just miserable.)
Not that I can watch the opening ceremonies. I have to work tonight. :( BUT. I got some blank tapes so I can record and watch the good stuff later. Including the luge and skeleton, and downhill skiing. And my favorite new sport (only because of the German word for it):
die Trickski-Buckelpiste (freestyle moguls - but doesn't it sound much better in German?)
And on a completely different tangent, I did 10 more real estate lessons last night. Which means I have just over 40 left. Most are reviews. So I should be finished easily within a week. YAY!!! And then I can knit guilt-free!! ha ha ha. Oh yeah, and make money in a new career. Yeah, that too.
Go Team Germany!
(I'm speaking, of course, of the knitting Olympics. I root for everyone during the SPORT olympics. I want the US to do well, but frankly I usually want everyone to do well. Because let's face it: Nothing is more depressing than some poor person who has struggled for years to get to the Olympics, only to fall right out of the starting gate or break a shoelace or have the flu. That's just miserable.)
Not that I can watch the opening ceremonies. I have to work tonight. :( BUT. I got some blank tapes so I can record and watch the good stuff later. Including the luge and skeleton, and downhill skiing. And my favorite new sport (only because of the German word for it):
die Trickski-Buckelpiste (freestyle moguls - but doesn't it sound much better in German?)
And on a completely different tangent, I did 10 more real estate lessons last night. Which means I have just over 40 left. Most are reviews. So I should be finished easily within a week. YAY!!! And then I can knit guilt-free!! ha ha ha. Oh yeah, and make money in a new career. Yeah, that too.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home