Kelli's Sundries and Miscellanies

A little window into the things that make my life what it is: usually interesting, occasionally frustrating, and mostly funny. Enjoy!

Name:
Location: GA

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

ZZZZZzzzzzzzzz.........

I am TIRED, y'all. What is going on with my body? I can't wake up today and I just want to sleep! Hold on....gotta yawn...............

Ok. So the Olympics are still going on. My Olympic knitting, on the other hand, has taken a sad back burner position, due to imminent completion of the real estate course. I only hope I can finish the last 23 sections (all but 1 are reviews) in time to par-tay with Lisa. However, I'm starting to realize that perhaps that goal is not so feasible. Sigh....

Hang on.....gotta yawn again......

Somebody get me some Trucker's Choice or No-Doz or something. This is painful!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe your Mercury is rising.

That always puts Greg and Sarah to sleep - they're both Gemnis (what the hell is the plural of Gemni?) so they go all schitzo at the same time.

6:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Gemini IS plural, isn't it. So what would the singular be? Geminus?

Oy, I have been in school WAAAAYYY too long.

8:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home