Today: Very Exciting Stuff
Ok, I have some time to post now, because why?
My boss is tired so he's taking a wittle bitty nap on the couch in the waiting woom. Poor wittle thing.
So! I have time to blog! :D
First Exciting Thing:
Lisa arrives today! Her flight lands in 2 hours! Yay! I'm going to take off early (skipped lunch so I can leave) and pick her up at the airport. Then it's Miller time! :)
Second Exciting Thing:
I finished the real estate course last night! There were 5 final review sections left, and I thought they might be long and tedious, but they weren't. So I breezed through them last night while watching the Snowboard Cross on the Olympics. I submitted my documentation and should be ready to take the test any day now. SCHWEET!
Alright, he woke up. Hope everyone has a great day and a wonderful weekend!
My boss is tired so he's taking a wittle bitty nap on the couch in the waiting woom. Poor wittle thing.
So! I have time to blog! :D
First Exciting Thing:
Lisa arrives today! Her flight lands in 2 hours! Yay! I'm going to take off early (skipped lunch so I can leave) and pick her up at the airport. Then it's Miller time! :)
Second Exciting Thing:
I finished the real estate course last night! There were 5 final review sections left, and I thought they might be long and tedious, but they weren't. So I breezed through them last night while watching the Snowboard Cross on the Olympics. I submitted my documentation and should be ready to take the test any day now. SCHWEET!
Alright, he woke up. Hope everyone has a great day and a wonderful weekend!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home