Damn.
Ok, I typed up this nice long blog posting and the stupid thing hung up and never would publish, and then it deleted the post. Crap.
Now I'm not in the mood to retype it!
Quick update then: Joe and I have been looking for a place to live, and we think we have a winner. The photo below isn't the actual house, but it's just down the road and looks similar. We've been looking at other places and this one is right now the #1 contender. Very clean, has a fireplace, HUGE private backyard, 3 bedrooms, separate dining room AND a breakfast nook, and is on a cul de sac in a neighborhood with a pool. Awesome.

Last night we went to the pub for drinks with Joe's coworkers. I drank porter (love me some dark beer!), played pool, and spoke severely fractured German (funny - my German improves with beer - huh.)
Yesterday during the day I spent several hours at a very titillating conference on mortgage title insurance underwriting. Feel the narcolepsy, people. You're getting sleepy. VERRRRRY sleepy. But at least they gave us free stuff. I think they do this because (1) it gets us to show up, and (2) it guilts us into staying.
This weekend will be more house hunting, beach going (possibly, if we have time), and vehicle shopping for Joe. Also I need to work on an article I'm writing for publication online, and need to work on some advertising for real estate.
Oh, and speaking of, last night at the pub I found a photo of myself in one of the free real estate magazines that are distributed all over town. Cool! My company put photos of all of its agents in. Neato. And no, I wasn't drunkenly hallucinating it. Geez.
Back to work. Sorry this is so abrupt, but I can't recall all of the eloquent prose I managed to come up with earlier before the verdammte (that's a German curse word! I am GOOD) computer erased it.
Now I'm not in the mood to retype it!
Quick update then: Joe and I have been looking for a place to live, and we think we have a winner. The photo below isn't the actual house, but it's just down the road and looks similar. We've been looking at other places and this one is right now the #1 contender. Very clean, has a fireplace, HUGE private backyard, 3 bedrooms, separate dining room AND a breakfast nook, and is on a cul de sac in a neighborhood with a pool. Awesome.

Last night we went to the pub for drinks with Joe's coworkers. I drank porter (love me some dark beer!), played pool, and spoke severely fractured German (funny - my German improves with beer - huh.)
Yesterday during the day I spent several hours at a very titillating conference on mortgage title insurance underwriting. Feel the narcolepsy, people. You're getting sleepy. VERRRRRY sleepy. But at least they gave us free stuff. I think they do this because (1) it gets us to show up, and (2) it guilts us into staying.
This weekend will be more house hunting, beach going (possibly, if we have time), and vehicle shopping for Joe. Also I need to work on an article I'm writing for publication online, and need to work on some advertising for real estate.
Oh, and speaking of, last night at the pub I found a photo of myself in one of the free real estate magazines that are distributed all over town. Cool! My company put photos of all of its agents in. Neato. And no, I wasn't drunkenly hallucinating it. Geez.
Back to work. Sorry this is so abrupt, but I can't recall all of the eloquent prose I managed to come up with earlier before the verdammte (that's a German curse word! I am GOOD) computer erased it.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home