Kelli's Sundries and Miscellanies

A little window into the things that make my life what it is: usually interesting, occasionally frustrating, and mostly funny. Enjoy!

Name:
Location: GA

Friday, July 14, 2006

The Hunt is On!


So, my little ones. Miss me? So many things have been happening!

Let's see...recap time.

Joe and I have been looking for a place to live and have found some fairly promising places. That's really taken up a lot of our time, but it's good for me, because I've learned a lot about different neighborhoods in various parts of towns around Savannah. Very informative. Plus it's exciting to look for a new place to live in the first place, no? All the excitement of a new home, decorating, etc. Fun fun fun!!

Last night we went to the pub to meet up with some of Joe's coworkers and had a nice time out, drinking porter (me and my dark beers, I know), playing pool, and chatting in English and my ever improving German (it only seems to improve when I drink - Hmmm).

Today I took some time at lunch to meet up with Joe at another house we're looking at, and this one is very nice. Moved up to #1 on our list very quickly. I don' t have a photo of the actual house, but here is a pic of a similar house on the same street. Fancy, no?



We're still going to drive around and check out some others, but we really liked this one.

This weekend, more house-hunting, perhaps some beach time. Also, we have to find a vehicle for Joe. I'm also going to work on some real estate stuff, setting up some advertising and so on.

Oh! Speaking of, last night at the pub, I found my photo in one of the real estate magazines that are distributed free throughout town. Wow! :) Now if only I could get a client!

Yesterday I attended a thrilling conference: mortgage title insurance underwriting. Yeah. It was riveting. Really. Although they did give us some cool stuff for going. I think it's their way of insuring (1) that we'll actually GO, and (2) that we'll feel guilty enough to STAY. It was informtive, but my face still hurts from yawning.

Alright, back to the ol' grind. I will have more photos to publish very soon, I promise! I've been taking pics, just not putting them online. (Dial-up tends to kill those posting urges, you know).

Have a good weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home