Kelli's Sundries and Miscellanies

A little window into the things that make my life what it is: usually interesting, occasionally frustrating, and mostly funny. Enjoy!

Name:
Location: GA

Thursday, June 12, 2008

You asked for it....

Wedding photos!


(It's about time, I hear ya. But. I was in San Diego last week for a conference. I will post on that later, because I don't want to put 8 gazillion pictures in 1 post.)



During the ceremony:



It turned out to be a beautiful day, and our wedding was small and intimate and nice.

Here we are after our drinks and first toast. (Joe tried to drink out of my cup at first - he didn't know this tradition. But I protected my wine successfully).

Aaaawwww....Aren't we cute? The guy on the far left there is Jason, the mayor of Tybee Island, who officiated for us. The little blonde head in the foreground is my niece. Please note the high quality box wine on the table. Heh.





Here are the happy newlyweds with our moms. They really enjoyed meeting each other - very cool.






So that's our wedding! There were some other people there too, but I don't want to post their pics without them knowing it. :) In the picture above, we have a set of beautiful candles on the ground in front of us that Joe's mom brought from Germany. Aren't they lovely?

Next posts: our trips to Utah and San Diego, feedback from my Utah speech (all good!), knitting projects (yes, I have actually been knitting), and other sundries. Good stuff. Stay tuned!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gorgeous pictures of a gorgeous wedding!

8:23 PM  
Blogger ragazzaostrica said...

that is sooo beautiful!! you guys look soo happy!!! i love it, and i love you!
i wish i was there...


(but just to make you jealous...i just got back from rarotonga!)

10:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home